We don’t always have enough time to proofread, edit and make our written projects error free. And many people are not willing to take big risks to produce an improper product without the support and expertise of a good proofreader. That’s because we know these risks could be costly.
That’s where J. Sirmans Consulting, led by Janet Sirmans, comes in to help you create quality professional written projects. A published author herself, and a keen eye for perfection, Janet understands the daunting task of writing with clarity and purpose. Yet, she also knows the importance of avoiding costly mistakes by not having your projects proofread.
Her love for the written word has carved out a space for her in the editorial world as a proofreader. Whatever you’re trying to publish, Janet wants to help you with the finished product through her proofreading services.
Our Services Includes:
- Typographical Errors
- Grammatical Mistakes
- Run-On Sentences
- Punctuation and Quotation Marks
- Subject-Verb Disagreements
- Sentence Fragments and Lengths
- Comma Usage and Splices
- Structure and Theme
Who Do We Serve?:
- Authors, Bloggers, Marketers, Speakers and Creative Groups
- Small Business documents, court documents, reports, handbooks, brochures and manuals.
- Academic services for students, teachers, essay writing and more.